What materials do you use to create your jewelry?
I’m using anything the Earth provides me with. This includes high quality semi precious stones, wood, feathers, leather, pewter ornaments (all nickel free) and I combine all of them with polymer clay.
Polymer clay is a material that must be baked in order to harden. How does this procedure affect the crystals?
The crystals I use come from deep within the Earth and were formed under tremendous pressure and heat, so the baking process does not affect them.
Do you offer a custom-made Jewelry?
When I create, I follow my inner guidance and connect with Earth. As I work with the material and the energies, I meditate. My jewelry are the result of this sacred connection. Custom-made orders cannot deliver this result, so at this point I don’t offer custom-made jewelry. I hope you can find a piece you like in my store.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, my jewelry travel to customers all over the world. I offer FREE shipping with mail tracking service for orders over 75,00€.
How should I care for my jewelry?
This jewel is created with love and care. The following practical suggestions will help to keep your jewel in best condition for years to come:
- Always store your jewel separately from your other jewelry.
- Take off your jewel before swimming, showering or doing housework.
- Avoid cleaning your jewel with water or chemicals.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, heat, hairsprays or any other cosmetics.
- ElenaEraJewelry™ are carefully packaged and shipped with mail tracking service. For a safe journey to its new home your jewel is wrapped in soft fabric and placed into a beautiful gift box made from recycled paper. Inside the box you will find a small scroll with the Sacred Journey of the Jewel and further information. The box and the wrapping can be used as storage for when you wish to put the jewel away.
The semi precious stones embedded in your jewel are natural and their color and/or their texture may change through the years. Remember that they grow and evolve with you.
Where do you sell your Jewelry?
How do you send orders to clients?
My Jewelry are safely packaged and shipped with mail tracking service and delivered in luxury gift box.
Do I have to register first in order to buy?
You are welcome to checkout your order as a guest.
How I can be notifed for new creations?
Get a 10% discount on your first order.
Sign up here to my newsletter get a 10% discount on your first order, alongside Awakening Weekly Reminders, updates about new Jewelry and Seasonal Offers.
Which payments do you accept?
I accept payment through PayPal or credit card. Please note that buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Do you offer return and refund?
I gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations. Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery. Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery. Conditions of return: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs and they have to pay the first shipping (that was free) too. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Do you offer a wholesale?
Yes, so please contact me for terms and conditions.