Sacred Wand of Mother Earth necklace with Citrine, Labradorite, Sodalite, Amethyst & Garnet
Enjoy Free Shipping!
The Sacred Journey of the Jewel
Hold your Wand of Mother Earth in your hands with reverence. Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Feel the heartbeat of the Mother Earth within your own heart and every cell of your body vibrates with her unconditional love as She takes care of you and your needs. It is She who conceived your soul in her womb and gave you the gift of life. Her love is the milk that feeds and illuminates every single cell of your being. It is She who supports your evolution and expansion as child of the Earth and the starry Heavens. The crystals embedded in the necklace hold the seeds of endless possibilities. What do you wish to do in your life? What do you want to become? What are your dreams? The soft and gentle hand of the Great Mother takes crystalline seeds and spreads them along your path. The gratitude, kindness and love you feel every day are the mystical waters that nourish the seeds so they may grow into the beautiful garden that is your life.
Elena’s Crystal Whispering
About the Jewel
- Handcrafted necklace made from a special combination of clay.
- Soft vegan leather cord.
- Aged patina finish.
- Pure Crystals of Citrine point wand, blue fire Labradorite, deep red Garnet, blue Sodalite and purple Amethyst.
- Greek handmade zamak metallic elements.
- Necklace’s Pendant height: around 9.8 cm / 3.85″.
- Necklace length: It can be adjusted according to your preferences so you can wear it long or short.
Packaging and Shipping
- ElenaEraJewelry are carefully packaged and shipped with mail tracking service.
- For a safe journey to its new home your jewel is wrapped in soft fabric and placed into a beautiful, One of a Kind Gift Box, made from recycled paper.
- Inside the box you will find a little something extra and a small scroll with the Sacred Journey of the Jewel and further information.
- The box and the wrapping can be used as storage for when you wish to put the jewel away.