This Moon Goddess has already found its guardian. Look here for your very own Moon Goddess.
Sign up to my Love Letter to get notified about my latest creations.
Moon Goddess necklace with Chalcedony, Moonstone and Sodalite
Enjoy Free Shipping!
The Moon Goddess Selene invites you to join the silver path of the Moon that transforms your body and soul. Close your eyes and take a deep breath as you feel your necklace nesting in the palms of your hands. Become aware of the shimmering presence of the Goddess. Allow her to step closer and take you by the hands. Notice how you feel in her presence. Notice the path, the surroundings. She leads you through a silvery landscape to a place where the Moon meets the Earth and become one. There she invites you to take a seat, right at the point of their sacred union. You are bathed in rays of silver light. Allow the silver rays to dissolve and transmute all that no longer serves you. Let go of memories, sorrow, pain. You are free to choose what you wish to keep. You are renewed and refreshed. Your soul is transformed. Your whole is filled with the joy of being. You feel light as a feather. With Selene by your side you embark on your new path in celebration of your exquisite self.
Elena’s Crystal Whispering
About the Jewel
- Handcrafted necklace made from special combination of clay and crystals with aged patina finish
- Pendant height: around 10,0 cm / 3.93″
- Embedded crystals: Pure light blue Chalcedony, rainbow Moonstone and deep blue Sodalite
- Soft vegan leather cord with adjustable length
Packaging and Shipping
- For a safe journey to your home your jewel is carefully packaged and shipped with FREE global mail tracking service
- Your jewel is wrapped with soft fabric and placed into a one of a kind gift box designed by Elena Era
- Inside the box you will find a little extra goodie alongside the Sacred Journey of the Jewel and instructions about how to care for your jewel
- The box can be used to store your jewel or serve as gift box if your purchase is intended for someone else