The Sacred Journey of the Jewel
I surrender to the mystery of the Goddess of the Sacred Rose, so she may take me into the garden of my soul.
As I hold my pendant gently in my hands, I close my eyes. I take a deep breath and surrender to the Goddess of the Sacred Rose. Before my inner vision, a garden full of blossoming fragrant roses reveals itself. It is the rose garden of my soul. I walk around in awe and wonder. Every rose has its own scent, colour and shape. Each rose holds an experience my soul has gathered on its human journey. Some roses are big and in full bloom, some are about to open their petals. Some rose are in decay, their petals fading yet their scent is stronger than ever. Some roses have already dropped all their petals and formed rose hips. Some roses are supported by a smooth stem, others are covered in thorns. Wild roses growing freely and untrimmed are side by side with roses that are beautifully shaped and arranged. Some rose are shining with health and beauty, others are struggling for lack of nourishment, light or care. All are precious and worthy.
While I walk and mediate between my roses, they reveal the events of my life. What is it that has been so fulfilling and nourishing? What do I miss so dearly but had forgotten about? What is it I cannot forgive or release? Which strings tie me to the past and prevent me from moving forward? The Goddess of the Sacred Rose merges with me and together we tend to the rose garden of my soul. We remove decay, bring light into the shadow and infuse the roses with new life. As balance is restored in the garden, so the experiences of my soul become simply that – experiences that allow me to grow as human and soul. I am a Being of Light who lives with authenticity and awareness in the present moment. I welcome life as it is, with all its joy and all its challenges. No more judgment. Nothing was ever meant to be carried as a heavy burden. I know from here onwards my steps will be lighter, almost like a dance. As I give thanks to the Goddess of the Sacred Rose, I know she and I will continue to care for my soul garden while I go forth to gather more roses.
Elena’s Crystal Whispering
Find out more about the crystals embedded in your Pendant in Elena’s Crystal Whispering
The Practical Stuff
- ElenaEraJewelry are carefully packaged and shipped with mail tracking service. For a safe journey to its new home your jewel is wrapped in soft fabric and placed into a beautiful gift box made from recycled paper. Inside the box you will find a small scroll with the Sacred Journey of the Jewel and further information. The box and the wrapping can be used as storage for when you wish to put the jewel away.
- Handcrafted jewelry made from a special combination of clay, selected natural semi-precious stones and high quality nylon cord.
- Inside a beautiful crystal orb, they are dried, naturally fragrant plant material and woodland moss.
- In the pendant there are pure Crystals of green emerald Jade, green Pyrite and brown Tiger Eye.
- Necklace length (cord): It can be adjusted according to your preferences so you can wear it long or short.
- Pendant size: Please see photos.