Hera, Goddess of the Divine Feminine necklace with petrified wood Jasper
Enjoy Free Shipping!
The Sacred Journey of the Jewel
Hera is the Queen of Olympus, wife of Zeus and the Greek Goddess of Women, marriege and family.
The Greek Goddess Hera necklace, brings the wisdom of the Divine Feminine of ancient Greece to your heart. When you wear this necklace you feel inner balance and tranquility building within. As you close your eyes, the blue Greek sky envelops your whole physical and energetic presence. Your thoughts dissolve. You become empty. You are lighter than a breeze of wind. You walk along golden beaches, blue waves rippling over your feet. You drop your clothes and dive into the ocean. Cool clear waters dissolve all obstacles your mind has been holding on to. Whatever holds you back is washed away. Effortlessly you swim and fly through shades of blue and green entwined with the rays of the sun. Your past self is at peace. As you emerge from the waves, you welcome your new self. The golden sun dries your skin and you find yourself clothed in a simple white dress, just like the priestesses of ancient Greece. You feel a new sense of lightness of being. Now you are ready to embark on a new journey in your life.
Elena’s Crystal Whispering
About the Jewel
- Handcrafted necklace made from a special combination of clay.
- Soft vegan leather cord.
- Aged patina finish.
- Pure Crystal of beige-brown petrified wood Jasper.
- Greek handmade ceramic beads.
- Greek handmade zamak metallic elements.
- Necklace’s Pendant height: around 9.8 cm / 3.85″.
- Necklace length: It can be adjusted according to your preferences so you can wear it long or short.
Packaging and Shipping
- ElenaEraJewelry are carefully packaged and shipped with mail tracking service.
- For a safe journey to its new home your jewel is wrapped in soft fabric and placed into a beautiful, One of a Kind Gift Box, made from recycled paper.
- Inside the box you will find a little something extra and a small scroll with the Sacred Journey of the Jewel and further information.
- The box and the wrapping can be used as storage for when you wish to put the jewel away.