Hera, Goddess of the Divine Feminine necklace with petrified wood Jasper
Enjoy Free Shipping!
The Sacred Journey of the Jewel
Hera is the Queen of Olympus, wife of Zeus and the Greek Goddess of Women, marriege and family.
The purpose of Hera, the Goddess of the Divine Feminine, is to assist you in meeting the key appointments chosen by your soul for your present human experience. Ηold your necklace in your hand with reverence and inhale deeply. Your eyes gentle close while your breath flows more and more evenly. With your inner vision see yourself arrive on top of mount Olympus, sacred home to the Greek Gods. There she is, Goddess Hera, the Great Mother, sitting on an exquisite throne among the clouds. Her dress made from fine cloth, held by a golden belt and a golden tiara shimmers in her hair. She looks at you with love and kindness. Her eyes invite you to move closer. In her hand she holds an elaborately carved staff with precious crystals. As you stand before her she touches your necklace with her staff. Feel the touch in every cell of your body as she illuminates the Divine Feminine in you. The necklace’s crystals become activated with a purpose to guide you safely towards the realization of your chosen appointments. Open your heart to your infinite potentials and the crystals of Mother Earth light up the path of your destiny. Your thoughts create your reality and you have all the assistance you require to make your dreams come true.
Elena’s Crystal Whispering
About the Jewel
- Handcrafted necklace made from a special combination of clay.
- Soft vegan leather cord.
- Aged patina finish.
- Pure Crystal of beige-brown petrified wood Jasper.
- Greek handmade ceramic beads.
- Greek handmade zamak metallic elements.
- Necklace’s Pendant height: around 9.8 cm / 3.85″.
- Necklace length: It can be adjusted according to your preferences so you can wear it long or short.
Packaging and Shipping
- ElenaEraJewelry are carefully packaged and shipped with mail tracking service.
- For a safe journey to its new home your jewel is wrapped in soft fabric and placed into a beautiful, One of a Kind Gift Box, made from recycled paper.
- Inside the box you will find a little something extra and a small scroll with the Sacred Journey of the Jewel and further information.
- The box and the wrapping can be used as storage for when you wish to put the jewel away.