Goddess of Healing with Seraphinite & Tourmaline
Enjoy Free Shipping!
Iaso is one of the five Greek Goddesses of Healing and one of the daughters of Asclepius, the Father and Spirit of Medicine.
Cradle your Iaso necklace between your hands and offer your reverence and appreciation for the light it holds. Allow yourself to trust this light. Healing means embracing the needs of the physical body. Healing means embracing emotional ups and downs without being consumed by them. Healing means allowing the lower mind to do its work without being dominated by it. Through all these human experiences you are fully aware of yourself as a Limitless Being beyond the restrictions of time and space. Your ally Iaso Goddess of Healing assists you to bring this awareness and the light of consciousness into each cell of your physical body, so you may live the human experience in its perfect and appropriate expression. Consciousness changes physics. Consciousness transmutes diseases and imbalances in the body. An ailment is a gift that opens a doorway to the liberation brought by awareness of your Divine Self. Open yourself to the guidance of the Universe. Appreciate your body, your mind, your human emotions in the knowing that you are beyond the body, beyond all confinements of the mind, beyond matter itself. You are the Universe manifested in matter through your human presence on Earth.
Elena’s Crystal Whispering
About the Jewel
- Handcrafted necklace made from special combination of clay and crystals
- Pendant height: around 7,5 cm / 2.95″
- Embedded crystals: Pure Seraphinite (dark-green to gray, with silvery chatoyant fibers) and pink Tourmaline
- High quality cord with adjustable length
- Greek handmade ceramic beads
Packaging and Shipping
- For a safe journey to your home your jewel is carefully packaged and shipped with FREE global mail tracking service
- Your jewel is wrapped with soft fabric and placed into a one of a kind gift box designed by Elena Era
- Inside the box you will find a little extra goodie alongside the Sacred Journey of the Jewel and instructions about how to care for your jewel
- The box can be used to store your jewel or serve as gift box if your purchase is intended for someone else