Hera, Goddess of the Divine Feminine necklace with Fluorite & blue lace Chalcedony
Enjoy Free Shipping!
The Sacred Journey of the Jewel
Hera is Greek Goddess of the Divine Feminine, Marriage and Family. She is the Queen of Olympus and wife of Zeus.
The purpose of Hera, the Goddess of the Divine Feminine, is to assist you in meeting the key appointments chosen by your soul for your present human experience. Hold your Hera necklace in your hand with reverence and inhale deeply. Your eyes gentle close while your breath flows more and more evenly. With your inner vision see yourself arrive on top of mount Olympus, sacred home to the Greek Gods. There she is, Goddess Hera, the Great Mother, sitting on an exquisite throne among the clouds. Her dress is made from fine cloth, held by a golden belt. A golden tiara shimmers in her hair. She looks at you with love and kindness. Her eyes invite you to move closer. In her hand she holds an elaborately carved staff with precious crystals. As you stand before her she touches your necklace with her staff. Feel the touch in every cell of your body as she illuminates the Divine Feminine within you. The crystals in your necklace become activated with the purpose to guide you safely towards the realization of your chosen appointments. Open your heart to your infinite potentials and the crystals of Mother Earth light up the path. Your thoughts create your reality. You have all the assistance you require to make your dreams come true.
Elena’s Crystal Whispering
About the Jewel
- Handcrafted necklace made from special combination of clay and crystals with aged patina finish
- Embedded crystals: Pure Crystal of transparent purple – white Fluorite and blue lace Chalcedony
- Handmade ceramic beads and Zamak metal elements sourced from Greece
- Pendant height: around 9.8 cm / 3.85″.
- Soft vegan leather cord with adjustable length
Packaging and Shipping
- For a safe journey to your home your jewel is carefully packaged and shipped with FREE global mail tracking service
- Your jewel is wrapped with soft fabric and placed into a one of a kind gift box designed by Elena Era
- Inside the box you will find a little extra goodie alongside the Sacred Journey of the Jewel and instructions about how to care for your jewel
- The box can be used to store your jewel or serve as gift box if your purchase is intended for someone else