Titaness Rea, Goddess of New Beginnings Necklace with Charoite, Amethyst & Moonstone
Enjoy Free Shipping!
The Sacred Journey of the Jewel
Titaness Rea is the mother of all Greek Gods and child of Gaia, the Mother Earth Goddess.
Which new chapter do you want to write for your life? What is that you do and you want to let go of? Close your eyes, cradle your Rea Goddess necklace in your hand with appreciation and respect and take a deep breath. See yourself sitting between the roots of a tree in the middle of a deep silent forest. In the sky a bright star is visible. Its rays pour through the tree branches, shining right onto your forehead. The star light clears your mind and lights up your heart. You have arrived. This is the sacred time of your rebirth. Heaven and Earth are present to assist you through the change as you let go and allow. As you become one with the forest and the stars, you take a few moments to ponder what you wish to release and what you wish to bring into being. You are a whole Universe inside a human form. You are unlimited, full of energy and potentials. The light of your necklace’s crystal purify your body, thoughts and emotions. Feel the presence and confidence of your Higher Self. Now it’s time to bring your magic to Earth as a powerful creator in your own right.
Elena’s Crystal Whispering
About the Jewel
- Handcrafted necklace made from a special combination of clay.
- Soft vegan leather cord.
- Aged patina finish.
- Pure Crystals of purple Charoite, purple Amethyst & rainbow Moonstone.
- Greek handmade ceramic beads.
- Greek handmade zamak metallic elements.
- Necklace’s Pendant height: around 9.8 cm / 3.85″.
- Necklace length: It can be adjusted according to your preferences so you can wear it long or short.
Packaging and Shipping
- ElenaEraJewelry are carefully packaged and shipped with mail tracking service.
- For a safe journey to its new home your jewel is wrapped in soft fabric and placed into a beautiful, One of a Kind Gift Box, made from recycled paper.
- Inside the box you will find a little something extra and a small scroll with the Sacred Journey of the Jewel and further information.
- The box and the wrapping can be used as storage for when you wish to put the jewel away.