Iaso, Goddess of Healing Necklace with Labradorite, Amethyst & Olivine
Enjoy Free Shipping!
The Sacred Journey of the Jewel
Iaso is one of the five Greek Goddesses of Healing, daughters of Asclepius.
Cradle your Goddess of Healing Necklace in your hands and offer your reverence and appreciation for the light it holds. Trust this light. Healing means embracing and accepting the restrictions of the physical body. Healing means allowing emotional ups and downs without being consumed by them. Healing means allowing lower mind to do its work without becoming mentally distracted. Through all these human experiences you are fully aware of yourself as a Limitless Being beyond the restrictions of time and space. Your ally, the Goddess of Healing, assists you to bring this awareness and the light of consciousness into your physical body and live the human experience in its perfect and appropriate expression. Consciousness changes physics. Consciousness transmutes diseases and imbalances in the body. An ailment is a gift that opens a doorway to the liberation brought by awareness of your divine self. Open yourself to the guidance of the Universe. Appreciate your body, your mind, your human emotions in the knowing that you are beyond the body, beyond all confinements of the mind, beyond matter itself. You are the Universe manifested in matter through your human presence on Earth.
Elena’s Crystal Whispering
About the Jewel
- Handcrafted necklace made from a special combination of clay.
- Soft vegan leather cord.
- Aged patina finish.
- Pure Crystals of purple Amethyst, green Olivine (Peridot) & yellow-green fire Labradorite.
- Greek handmade ceramic beads.
- Greek handmade zamak metallic elements.
- Necklace’s Pendant height: around 9.5 – 3.74″
- Necklace length: It can be adjusted according to your preferences so you can wear it long or short.
Packaging and Shipping
- ElenaEraJewelry are carefully packaged and shipped with mail tracking service.
- For a safe journey to its new home your jewel is wrapped in soft fabric and placed into a beautiful, One of a Kind Gift Box, made from recycled paper.
- Inside the box you will find a little something extra and a small scroll with the Sacred Journey of the Jewel and further information.
- The box and the wrapping can be used as storage for when you wish to put the jewel away.