Athena, Goddess of Wisdom Necklace with Labradorite
Enjoy Free Shipping!
The Sacred Journey of the Jewel
Athena is the Goddess of Wisdom in ancient Greece. Her quiet strength and rich wisdom guides you to your own wise inner self that has been with you at all times, through all life times and incarnations, waiting to be called upon. You hold your Athena necklace and close your eyes breathing deeply and slowly, turning your awareness inwards. As your breath softens, you see yourself standing in the center of a sacred temple in ancient Greece. You are inside the Parthenon, the temple dedicated to the Goddess Athena. Adorned with a simple white tunic and a golden headband you feel graceful and regal. You walk towards a statue made from ivory and gold. The statue comes to life and You stand before Athena herself. A golden ray of light pours forth from her forehead and right into yours. Athena activates the Goddess of Wisdom within you. You offer your gratitude to her and welcome the presence of your own wise self. Now you see your life’s ebb and flow from the higher perspective. The wisdom of the human personality is guided by the wisdom of the soul.
Elena’s Crystal Whispering
About the Jewel
- Handcrafted necklace made from a special combination of clay.
- Soft vegan leather cord.
- Pure Crystals of deep green blue fire Labradorite.
- Greek handmade zamak metallic elements.
- Greek handmade ceramic beads.
- Pendant height: around 10,0 cm / 3.93″.
- Cord length: It can be adjusted according to your preferences so you can wear it long or short.
Packaging and Shipping
- ElenaEraJewelry are carefully packaged and shipped with mail tracking service.
- For a safe journey to its new home your jewel is wrapped in soft fabric and placed into a beautiful, One of a Kind Gift Box, made from recycled paper.
- Inside the box you will find a little something extra and a small scroll with the Sacred Journey of the Jewel and further information.
- The box and the wrapping can be used as storage for when you wish to put the jewel away.