To all my fellow travelers – customers:
You are one step before you get the jewel that resonates to your heart. But please, if you don’t agree with the following terms and conditions, do not place your purchase. I encourage you to read this page before you place your order.
This website complies with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
It also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Our website at Elenaera.com sells handmade jewelry. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Personal data which we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect a variety of information about our wonderful customers (you!) and visitors to the Elenaera.com website. This personal data falls into these categories:
Identity Data includes title, first name, last name. If you interact with us through social media, this may include your social media user name.
Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Tracking Data includes information we, or others collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Remember, if you choose not to share personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide the products you’ve asked for.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, email or through chat or social media.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
- sign up to receive our Newsletter;
- make enquiries or request information be sent to you;
- order our products;
- ask for marketing to be sent to you;
- engage with us on social media;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- contact customer service; or
- leave comments or reviews on our products (please be kind!).
Third parties or publicly available sources
We may receive personal data about you from various types of third parties, including:
- Technical Data and/or Tracking Data from analytics providers and search information providers;
- Data from any third parties who are permitted by law or have your permission to share your personal data with us, such as via social media or review sites We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
How we use your personal data
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you. For example, when you purchase our products, that’s a contract.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. For example, keeping records of our sales for tax compliance.
Advertising, marketing and your communications preferences
We send our Newsletter to you if you have opted in to receive it. On our website, we always try hard to make it really clear what we are doing and what communications you will be sent, whether it’s you deciding to sign up to the Newsletter or as part of the purchase journey – and you have a right at any time to change your mind and say no thank you and opt out. The easiest way to opt out is to use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the communication. (But we’d be really sorry to see you go.)
From time to time, we select winners for special discount coupons that you can optional use. We will use your email to contact you and deliver to you the discount coupon. Also, we will use your mail address to send you discount coupons and gifts.
Cookies are a tool that we (and everyone one else who operates online) uses for advertising. That is just part of why cookies are used, generally, they are pretty clever.
Cookies help Elenaera.com work better and provide lots of help in the background to make the process of being an Elenaera.com customer a lot easier. You’d miss a lot of these things if they were gone – like it being easy to move from page to page, and things staying in your cart while you go off and look at other pages.
There are also cookies that allow Elenaera.com to remember choices you make (such as your language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
When you use Elenaera.com, your device or browser may be sent cookies from third parties, for example when using embedded content and social network links. It’s important for you to know that we have no access to or control over cookies used by these companies or third-party websites. We suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may share personal data with the following categories third parties:
- Suppliers and service providers (such as technology service providers, payment processing and fraud prevention providers, manufacturers and post and courier services);
- Auditors and professional advisers like bankers, lawyers, accountants and insurers; and
- Government, regulators and law enforcement.
Elenaera.com uses third party payment processor PayPal to process payments made for products via the Website. All online payments will be conducted in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards (which are high!) and your billing information (which is only used by these payment processors for the purpose of performing fraud protection) is encrypted before being communicated to them. Subject to the below exceptions, your credit card details are communicated directly from your browser to these payment processors – Elenaera.com never (ever!) sees your full Permanent Account Number (PAN). This means that the payment form is either off-site or displayed in a frame on the payment page.
Payments via Credit Card: Credit card payments are encrypted and processed under the protection of Alpha Bank. None of your information is stored on ElenaEra.com and we never share any confidential information with third party sellers. All credit card transactions are processed and verified securely through Alpha Bank only.
We only store the tokens required to identify the transaction with PayPal, issue refunds and identify transactions made using PayPal.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data; see Your legal rights below for further information.
Your legal rights
If the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
- The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
- The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
- The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
- The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision-making.
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them. You can see a lot more information on them, if you are interested, on the UK Information Commissioner’s Office website.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
How to contact Elenaera.com about privacy
The information on this website is not purposed to replace professional medical diagnosis, treatment or even advice. You should always consult a qualified healthcare professional with questions about any medical condition. The information is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment. Any results presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual for any particular issue. While all materials and links to other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed. ElenaEra.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on this website. We strongly advise that you seek professional advice as appropriate before making any health decision.
This website are intended to give you information about how you can see the beauty inside you and around you, based on personal experience. I am not a doctor or psychotherapist pand the information on this website should not be considered as medical advice. Please consult your physician for health treatment and diagnosis.
Reserve a Jewel
I will be more than happy to help you own the jewel you want and be able to pay in two months. Please note the following rules before you ask a reservation and proceed only if you agree with the terms.
- Email me the jewel(s) you want to buy.
- Minimum order: 100€
- I will send you back two links with the payment. For example, if you reserve an item that costs 120€ I will send you 2 links with payments of 60€ each.
- The first payment should be made in 48 hours after I send you the links. If you do not proceed with the first payment, the jewel will be back online and you won’t be able to reserve an item in the future.
- The second payment should be made one month after the first payment. I will send you a reminder email and you will have 3 days to make the payment.
- If you do not proceed with the second payment, I will keep 50% from your first payment as a penalty and you won’t be able to reserve an item in the future. I will return the rest of the money and you will be charged also any Paypal fees. Please understand that this rule protects my relationship with the customers and discourages those who change their mind easily or they don’t see this commitment seriously.
- The jewel(s) will be shipped to you after the second payment is complete.
Care instructions (for jewelry)
The following practical suggestions will help to keep your jewel in best condition for years to come:
- Always store your jewel separately from your other jewelry.
- Take off your jewel before swimming, showering or doing housework.
- Avoid sweat or cleaning your jewel with water or chemicals.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, heat, hairsprays or any other cosmetics.
The semi precious stones embedded in your jewel are natural and their color and/or their texture may change through the years. Remember that they grow and evolve with you.
Returns & exchanges
- I gladly accept returns and exchanges. Just contact me within: 3 days from the delivery day (I can check it online with the tracking number and confirm the delivery day with you). Ship items back to me within: 14 days after delivery. You do not need to give any reason for returning the item, provided that you do so within this deadline.
- Buyers must ship the item back to me with tracking number and in a safe package as it was delivered, just like I sent it to you.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Items should be returned with the original product tags attached and with all paperwork/packaging.
- When you ask for a replacament of a jewel, you will pay additionally 10€ shipping cost as the free shipping is granted only for the completed orders.
- You cannot return jewels if the security seal is removed. This protects the jewel from being worn and get in contact with perfume or sweat, for health protection and hygiene reasons.
- I don’t return money if the buyer didn’t get the order from the post office and the package has returned to me. I will send it back to the buyer after they pay the 10€ payment of the shipping cost (I will send a payment link). In that case, you loose the right to return the jewels as it took too long time to reach you andprobably I already pay the VAT to tax office.
- If your order is already in transit, you cannot cancel it before it reaches you. That means, if the order has returned to me, it is still on transit as it still not reach you. When you get the order, then, you can return it.
- If the jewel delivered broken, I will issue you with a full refund. Please provide a photo with your jewel that shows the damage.
- Refund your money within 30 days of package deliver.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Purchages are ready for shipping between 2-3 days. I will email you the mail tracking of your package and the photo of the package from the mail office.
© Elenaera.com 2018